Are you looking for new career opportunities? This is the sign what you are waiting for!
If you are interested to join an independent advertising agency with a unique 33-year history in the Hungarian and international market, and if you are teamplayer, who are open to work with us on our beloved brands and the outstanding experiences we provide to our clients, please contact us!
Why should you join Human Telex?
- You can work on a diverse Hungarian and international brand and client portfolio,
- You can work on ATL, BTL and event projects,
- You can learn from our super experienced colleagues and renowned national experts in our internal trainings,
- We have a cohesive team and a family atmosphere, which is regularly reinforced with small and large team-building events and parties,
- Our cool and dog-friendly office is located on the Buda side of the city, easily accessible by car and public transport, with plenty of restaurants and cafés within walking distance.
What we count on you for:
- As a project owner, you will be responsible for the management of the entire execution and implementation of the works: contacting with the clients, coordinating the execution of the work and ensuring that it is completed on time
- Managing the entire production process, contacting with subcontractors and contractors
- Administration and documentation of projects assigned to you
- Mapping customer needs, developing customer strategies and proactive action plans, involving other disciplines
- Launching tenders and managing them to a competitive quality
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying and responding to new business opportunities
- Providing professional support to trainees and Junior Account Managers
We are looking for you if:
- You have at least 3+ years experience in advertising as an Account Manager and/or Junior Account Manager (ATL, BTL)
- You have a university degree
- You are able to present and communicate in both English and Hungarian even in a negotiation situation
- You have confident computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google applications)
- You are customer focused
- You have the ability to successfully manage and prioritise multiple processes at the same time
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You like challenges and perform well under increased workloads
- You like to work in a professional and supportive team, but are also motivated by individual development opportunities
Event related experience could be definitely an advantage!
What we offer:
- Career building opportunities
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- SZÉP card
- Bonus scheme and additional earning opportunity
- New business commission
- Home office opportunity
- A welcoming environment for your dog
If you are interested, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cím: Budapest, 3.kerület
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Pozíció: Account Manager / Senior Media Planner (4+ év)