Senior Account Managert keresünk, aki minimum 3-5 éves szakmai tapasztalatát nálunk növelné tovább.
Téged várunk, ha a PR mellett mindenhez (is) értesz és nem csak levelezőszerverként akarsz funkcionálni.
Igazi people person vagy és tényleg tudod, hogy mi kell egy jó briefbe, hogy az ügyfeled a legjobb anyagot kapja az ország legtöbbet díjazott PR és Content stratéga és kreatív csapatától.
Alakítsd velünk a szakmát! Mossuk össze a PR és Marketing határait. Jelentkezz!
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a communication team, on the client side or equivalent experience at a progressive PR agency, or in media. Social Media expertise or journalist background is an advantage. The applicant has experience in complex project management, pays attention to details and can oversee flawless execution, has outstanding influencing skills, and will be able to integrate the best of traditional and digital communication tools for the business success of our clients.
In this position, you will typically manage your client relationships and internal teams for key accounts, you will oversee workflow and processes for PR and integrated teams. As you could potentially manage international campaigns, a fluency in business English is a must.
· Interact and proactively manage client relationships
· Cooperate with internal team members and subcontractors in order to meet and exceed client expectations
· Lead the concept creation, execution and measurement of client initiatives
· Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus, provide overall strategic PR counsel to clients
· Think creatively and able to share those creative ideas with clients and account team
· Responsible for budget management on accounts and stays ahead of budget issues and is proactive to ensure account profitability
· Excellent English (oral and written) is a must
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong project management skills; have superior ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; to set priorities and to be flexible in changing environments; have goal orientation with a strong bias toward action and tangible results
· Expertise in media relations, owns existing media and PR network and understands media
· work with our market leader, multinational clients
· opportunity to make a change in communications through exciting and challenging projects
· to be part of our award winning team - and win further awards with us
· to be part of international projects
· result oriented management, providing flexible worktime
· the most supportive teammates in town!
If you are interested in the position and would like to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.